Have you been feeling a little unhinged lately? I certainly have, the ground feels uneven, my toaster malfunctioned, I see my words coming out with a harsher tinge than usual. I’m generally pretty blunt, but it’s been off the scale recently. It’s no excuse to be rude but I hear Mercury is in retrograde again!
Don’t go out and replace you malfunctioning technology or electricals like I have, instead take stock, relax, re-think, re-assess and think before you talk to avoid whiplash till the 10th March.
Survival Guide Steps to Mercury in Retrograde.
- Don’t panic – It’s only 3 weeks.
- Re-Assess – now isn’t the time to dive into anything new. Take the time to go over and improve what you already have in place.
- Mindful Communication – Mis-communication is a common occurrence at this time, double check emails, think before you talk and be wary of jumping to conclusions.
- Talk to your Technology and Electricals with Kindness – often technology and electricals fail or glitch up during a retrograde, see step 1. (don’t panic), take a deep breath and come back to it later.
- Cleanse – a quick way to calm, cleanse and reset yourself and your space. Try sound, sage, salt, palo santo or resin.
- Ground with a Crystal – Cleanse your crystals and carry the crystal around in your pocket that draws you in. Trust your intuition or I can suggest: Labradorite (Reveal the Hidden), Black Tourmaline (Traveling), Hematite (General Survival), Amazonite (Clarity), Lapis Lazuli (Communication), Fluorite (Peace & Harmony), Quartz (Clarity & Focus), Shungite (Technology),
- Invest Time in Meditation – In order to re-assess and refocus clarity of mind is always the best starting point.
Don’t panic, you’re not alone. I have noticed many people coming lately for readings to assess direction and pathways open to them, it is a good time for this type of retrospection to unveil a sharper clarity in your pathway forward.
If you feel the need to connect we are here at Tongue & Tonic (474 Glen Huntly Rd, Elsternwick) to help with all your grounding needs, even if it’s just a chat and a cup of tea.
Light & Warmth
Jemima and Vicky