In this time of crisis of a pending pandemic, who are you?
Reactive Or Proactive?
When faced with a crisis that affects your health a proactive approach boosts your immune system, where a reactive approach drains your immune system as well as your adrenals.
A Reactive Approach:
- Burns out adrenals and your immune system
- Adrenal fatigue leads to full body fatigue and immune compromise
- Stress and worry will fray your nerve endings
- Overthinking and worry places pressure on your digestive system; your immune system production hub
- Worry can lead to over-eating which places pressure on your digestive and immune system.
- Over thinking, stress and adrenal fatigue leads to anxiety and insomnia
- Insomnia blocks the body’s ability to repair and recover
- Mild anxiety leads to shallow breathing causing dis-harmony and stagnation in the body, leading the self into stress and the ‘fight or flight’ response
Or perhaps you would like tips on a….Proactive Approach:
- Meditation gears the body out of ‘fight or flight’ and into rest and restore. Meditation also boosts your immune response as well as aiding calm and clarity
- Stretching repairs frayed nerve endings and creates body balance and flow
- Acupuncture boost the immune system, aids in restful sleep, moves on stressful energy, balances the adrenals and enhances digestion
- Take moments through the day to pause and breathe, this settles our adrenal system
- Eating immune boosting foods promote the growth of positive bacteria to support the immune system
- Zinc, Echinacea, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Olive Leaf Extract, root vegetables, bone broth, fermented and pickled foods are also immune boosting
If you feel overwhelmed by negative polarised chaos you are always welcome to tune in or head into our space for a re-set; peace, clarity and positive energy.
We are all here to support each other through love and kindness.
Vibe up and boost your immune system letting go of what you cannot control, taking control of things you can in a proactive approach.
Healing vibes to you all,
Jemima & Vicky
Tongue & Tonic 474 Glen Huntly Rd, Elsternwick, 3185 0417 573 316
Have you been feeling a little unhinged lately? I certainly have, the ground feels uneven, my toaster malfunctioned, I see my words coming out with a harsher tinge than usual. I’m generally pretty blunt, but it’s been off the scale recently. It’s no excuse to be rude but I hear Mercury is in retrograde again!
Don’t go out and replace you malfunctioning technology or electricals like I have, instead take stock, relax, re-think, re-assess and think before you talk to avoid whiplash till the 10th March.
Survival Guide Steps to Mercury in Retrograde.
- Don’t panic – It’s only 3 weeks.
- Re-Assess – now isn’t the time to dive into anything new. Take the time to go over and improve what you already have in place.
- Mindful Communication – Mis-communication is a common occurrence at this time, double check emails, think before you talk and be wary of jumping to conclusions.
- Talk to your Technology and Electricals with Kindness – often technology and electricals fail or glitch up during a retrograde, see step 1. (don’t panic), take a deep breath and come back to it later.
- Cleanse – a quick way to calm, cleanse and reset yourself and your space. Try sound, sage, salt, palo santo or resin.
- Ground with a Crystal – Cleanse your crystals and carry the crystal around in your pocket that draws you in. Trust your intuition or I can suggest: Labradorite (Reveal the Hidden), Black Tourmaline (Traveling), Hematite (General Survival), Amazonite (Clarity), Lapis Lazuli (Communication), Fluorite (Peace & Harmony), Quartz (Clarity & Focus), Shungite (Technology),
- Invest Time in Meditation – In order to re-assess and refocus clarity of mind is always the best starting point.
Don’t panic, you’re not alone. I have noticed many people coming lately for readings to assess direction and pathways open to them, it is a good time for this type of retrospection to unveil a sharper clarity in your pathway forward.
If you feel the need to connect we are here at Tongue & Tonic (474 Glen Huntly Rd, Elsternwick) to help with all your grounding needs, even if it’s just a chat and a cup of tea.
Light & Warmth
Jemima and Vicky
Have you ever walked into a Crystal shop, been sooo overwhelmed by the choice and then left with something you weren’t sure you needed or nothing at all? Although it works for some of us to go with an intention of which crystal is right or as a gift to assist another, it is also important to let the crystal choose you. How do you do that? You may be asking. Well perhaps give this a try…….When you grace your chosen crystal shop, head to the crystals, close your eyes take a deep breath, centre yourself, open your eyes and pick out the crystals that attract you. After you have made your selection read the meanings (not before!) You might be surprised that the crystal that has chosen to help you speaks to your subconscious needs rather than feeding your conscious intention. Seek deeper insight for your journey and challenges.
Light and Warmth